This building is also called the pyramid of Austerlitz. This pyramid is 17 meters high and built in 1804 by Napoleonic soldiers. This building is located on the Botterstop, the highest point of the Heuvelrug. In 1804 there was an army camp on this spot. To prevent boredom, a French general had this pyramid built by the soldiers.
With Maarten we flew around here with the drone and walked around with the camera. This results in these images: